BI Developer - Chester - Up to £45,000
I am currently looking for a BI Developer who will play a pivotal role within the organisations BI/Data team. You will be responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of their BI visualisation reports and the maintenance of their data warehouse, which is the central repository. You will be working closely with the sales, marketing, finance, product and commercial teams with a number of visualisation reports, closely looking at a variety of KPI dashboards.
Key Skills / Requirements include:
- Good skills in SQL Server scripting. Including the use of T-SQL and SQL Stored Procedures.
- Good experience in using SSRS and SSIS in data warehousing concepts (in kimball), their ETL design and development.
- Experience using Power BI for dashboards and visualisations.
- Any experience / exposure to python would be a bonus!
- Salary - up to £45,00
- Flexible working hours (late start / early finish)
- Working in the office 2 days a week
- Birthday off
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group,