I am looking for a highly skilled Dynamics CRM Consultant to join a growing team within a Microsoft Partner. As part of the consulting team, you will aid companies in solving a range of tasks in response to their changing businesses and requirements. You will translate strategic goals into solutions for clients and end-users using Dynamics D365.
The ideal candidate would be a good collaborator, able to work with clients and the wider team to understand business requirements and come to efficient solutions.
Candidates should have a keen interest in technology and a willingness to keep up with the latest technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to understand business needs and gather requirements.
- Utilise Dynamics D365 CE to create solution designs to present to the client.
- Deploy and configure Dynamics D365 CE.
- Conduct solution testing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience working with MS Dynamics CRM / D365 CE
- Excellent communication and strong analytic skills
- Ideally experience in development, support, integration and end-user training
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 100% remote role available
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.