ob title: Dynamics NAV / Business Central Consultant
Location: 100% remote
Budget: Up to R100,000PM
Want to take the next step in your career? Want to be able to work on cutting edge projects with an International Reach? Got the urge to work on something that is out the box and yet industry leading at the same time?
Always great to collaborate with this Microsoft Gold Partner, who are looking to continue their upward trend of growth as they look to add to their award winning consultancy team with a functional Dynamics NAV/Business Implementation Consultant.
This is a company that offers state of the art tech packages, with exciting project roll outs that incorporate industry leading and certified training and a progression plan for your career growth.
100% remote, with some exceptions of travel to a customer when only required; you will be responsible for the following.
- Functional project analysis
- Requirement gathering, process mapping and design
- Functional design, documentation, development
- Installation, basic configuration, and user acceptance testing
- System training with new users and go live support
- Experience with Dynamics NAV / Preferably D365 Business Central
- End to end project life cycle experience
- Functional Understanding of MS Dynamics NAV / 365 ERP - Pref v2016
- Experience with communicating with management and stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Salary up to R90,000
- Educational and learning packages
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- The opportunity to get hands on with fresh, D365 BC Implementation projects locally in SA and Internationally.
- Industry leading training
- Collaborative, fun environment
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email
Interested in taking a fresh step with Dynamics 365 Business Central? Apply today for a confidential consultation!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Matthew Towers on firstname.lastname@example.org