Fast expanding cloud and digital experts looking for a Cloud Services Consultant to join our Professional Services team. The role will include but not be limited to design and configuration of Cloud solutions for our customers. If you want to play a major part in providing technical excellence within public cloud technologies and work for the UK's leading Digital and Cloud experts who are a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP, then you've come to the right place. We have offices in Manchester and London, with a great delivery methodology and culture where remote working is just what we do
Role & Responsibilities
- Onsite and offsite implementation of projects for customers
- Review statement of work with customers before commencing work
- Undertake the implementation to vendor best practice and ANS Standard Guidelines
- Produce required documentation
- Post installation handover and signoff
Skills & Qualifications
- You will need a minimum of 3 years proven experience of design and hands-on delivery / implementation of Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud solutions.
- Be able to demonstrate a solid technical understanding of cloud-native design and best practice.
- Hold as a minimum Associate level certification in either Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- A strong understanding cloud networking and security is essential.
- Experience using cloud automation tools such as Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience or exposure to DevOps tooling - Azure DevOps/AWS CodePipeline, CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes/Microservices.
- Excellent communications and team player skills
- Ability to produce high standard documentation - candidates will be responsible for producing documentation to detail what has been implemented
- You must be presentable as you are a representative of the company
- You must be goal orientated with a desire to succeed
- You will be a driven individual with a desire to learn new technologies
- You will hold the ability to work well with customers and in a cross-team environment
- You'll be someone who can deliver solution design, development and project implementation
- Ability to implement a design as laid out by a statement of work
What's in it for you?
As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies business, we like to reward our employees for their commitment. We live by our work hard, play hard culture which means you'll take advantage of our benefits package that's bursting at the seams with goodies including healthcare, birthday's off, extravagant seasonal parties, discounts off at your favourite restaurants and not forgetting our monthly Champagne Fridays.