Are you experienced in designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions?
Do you enjoy driving continuous improvement through the development of data and business processes?
If so, then my Edinburgh based client who are one of the leading manufacturing companies in the UK, are hiring a new SQL/BI Developer.
Based in central Edinburgh, they are open to mid-level and more junior candidates who wish to take their data career forward using SQL and Power BI for data reporting and development.
What will you be doing:
- Monitor, identify, record and resolve issues with reporting solutions and data sources.
- Communicate well with all departments to develop appropriate access to reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards.
- Provide a reporting suite to the management team.
- Test, implement and document new processes.
- Analyse data to discover trends and patterns
- Support managers with business process improvements, implementing best practices, utilising the ERP system and complementing technologies.
- Support and influence continuous improvements projects. Examples include: Power BI integration with SharePoint, ERP web interfaces, visual data management.
What they need:
* Power BI or equivalent business intelligence reporting solution
* MS SSRS, SSIS, and ideally SSAS
* In-depth understanding of database management systems
* Analytical mind with ability to work on own initiative and be innovative.
* Experience of ERP systems.
In return they will pay up to £42,000 depending on experience.