There is a new position for a Java Developer to work on a project for Goldman Sachs within their Security Division.
The Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk.
You will be doing greenfield work which involves building a platform - a scalable messaging backbone which ensures rapid and reliable distribution of messages.
* B2B Contract (to be extended, with the opportunity to then be converted to a permanent employee)
* Fully Remote (with the option to work from the Warsaw office if you want to)
* 100 - 180 PLN per hour
Tech stack: Java, Microservices, Kafka, Spring, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, AWS, Vert.x, Node.js
- 5 years' experience as a Java Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Similar
- Good communication skills
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Know someone who might be interested? Refer them today.