LEAD DEVOPS ENGINEER
We are presenting an exciting opportunity to further your career within a leading industrial software company at the forefront of the latest technologies.
Here you will be able to facilitate your personal progression and utilise your expertise across a broad range of technologies alongside positive and determined colleagues. The company is international, with an office in the heart of Oslo. As a modern thinking company, they have modern offices, and have a very social IT department that have retained a small and friendly team approach.
To be considered for this role you must meet these requirements:
- You have leadership qualities, lead by example and influence others.
- Curious, self-driven and is someone who likes to explore how technology can solve domain/business problems.
- Strong verbal English language skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- You should be open minded and collaborative in nature, get along well with others and share knowledge, information and experience.
- Experience of developing software in a commercial and agile environment, with any database or data store.
Experience in the below is desirable:
- Azure, AWS, Google cloud deployments
- Atlassian Tools: Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge within security and API management
- ETL technologies.
- Selenium or Cypress
The company is international, with an office in the heart of Oslo. They are very stable with long term global leading customers. As a modern thinking company, they have modern offices, and operate an inspirational and collaborative work environment.
If this seems like a role and company you would like to be a part of then please apply below or contact me directly.
Phone : 44 23 96 72 94
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or reach out to me directly on LinkedIn!