An award winning client of mine are a pure Data Transformation business, they have removed the complexity in defining and delivering digital transformation by enabling their clients the power of 6 technical capabilities under one programme of work without the stress of having to rely on multiple partners. A consultancy: Dynamics, Data, Power Platform, Cloud and Development.
Continued growth has lead to the addition for a Data Analyst to join their leading Pre-Sales Team.
What you will be doing:
- Understand customer requirements
- Prepare customer proposals
- Prepare customer presentations
- Undertake solution demonstrations with customers
- Help prepare customer Business Cases
- Help define customer Proof of Concepts
- Producing functional specifications containing functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyse sources of data to ensure quality, structure, uniqueness, coverage and accuracy
- Undertake data modelling exercises with customer data
- Validate data quality through reports and tools to monitor and visualise data
Experience you need:
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Power BI
- Understanding of integrations across multiple applications
- Knowledge of using SQL
- Good understanding of data modelling concepts
Nice to have:
- Data Warehousing, concepts and services would be nice to have
- Knowledge of Data architecture, Data Modelling and Data Analytics
If you're looking to join an award winning practice in data, then please submit your CV today.