GRC Information Security Analyst - London
Are you a skilled information security analyst looking for your next opportunity?
This client is a multi-award-winning, rapidly expanding sports marketing agency. The organisation analyses billions of pieces of attitudinal, purchase and behavioural data from sports fans globally using the latest data visualisation and machine learning technology. With major clients across the sporting industry, this organisation are market leaders - giving you the opportunity to work on exciting projects at the forefront of both the sporting and technological industries.
Currently, this organisation has offices based in London, New York, Bern, Los Angeles and Paris. They are looking to increase their headcount due to major growth and are looking for a talented, experienced and ambitious information security analyst to join them.
This role falls under the DataOps & Engineering Team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To create, review and maintain security policy, standards and procedures
- Provide expertise in compliance programmes e.g. Cyber Essentials, ISO27001, GDPR
- Conduct vendor and partner security reviews
- Responding to and investigating threats and incidents
- Creating and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business
- Support clients with assurance and audit questionnaires
Skills and Experience
Ideal background and skills:
- ISO 27001, GDPR, NIST, Cyber Essentials and other compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Data Protection and DLP
- Solid understanding of network technologies e.g. NAT, VLANs, TCP/IP, LAN.WAN
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Security Centre and Defender
- Configuring, optimising and reporting with Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance modules
They are looking for someone with energy, values and commitment to both the organisation and your career.
- Base salary up to £60,000
- Pension contribution
- 10 % bonus
- Flexible working opportunities
- Cool office space
- 2 reviews a year
- Company days out
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group