Are you looking for a new challenge in one of Germany's fastest-growing companies?
Role & Responsibilities:
* Work with our data engineering team to identify and introduce the best cloud-based technologies and services to meet business needs.
* Develop, test, and deploy Azure services, including large-scale data processing for advanced analytics.
* Define, build, and document well-architected implementation and infrastructure maintenance requirements and best practices.
* You have a bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, physics, or a related field
* You have a thorough understanding of cloud data solutions such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, and Databricks.
* Good knowledge of web services, APIs, and REST
* Fluent English
* Ability to write scripts to automate processes within our cloud platform
* Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and functioning as equals, team spirit, and international collaboration
* Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings equipped with cutting-edge technology.
* Flexible working hours
The role is urgently required with successful applicants to start as soon as possible. This role is not remote, so the ideal candidate must already be based in Germany and willing to travel on-site when required.
If you would like to apply for this position or need any further information, please send your CV or query to email@example.com. You can also reach me on 49 221 6508 9505 - I'm always available for a confidential chat!
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/