I am on the lookout for BI Developers in Gothenburg for an internal role at a company who are the leaders in their field
The company prides itself on culture and will give you the opportunity to work in an international environment with passionate and highly competent colleagues.
It would require you to create, maintain and design BI Data Warehouse solutions as well as have the responsibility of optimizing in ETL. You will work in close collaboration with the BI-team and the role will contain complex data processes with large data volumes from different types of data sources.
Some other responsibilities include
- Maintaining and supporting existing solutions (SSIS, MDS)
- Collection and Analysis of requirements
- Creation of DW-models
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Database optimizations
- Experience in Microsoft data warehouse and ETL processes, (SSIS)
- Have a degree in System design, Computer science, mathematics, or equivalent
- Experience in MDS (Master Data Services) is a plus
- Ambition to develop with the organisation and also open for new challenges
- Strong technical background
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please drop me a line on 46 10 138 92 10 or email me at email@example.com and we can arrange a discussion around this role, and any others across Gothenburg that might be a nice fit!