Seeking an experienced ERP Consultant, with Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central experience to join the fastest growing Microsoft Gold Partner in the UK. The candidate will be looking to challenge themselves, whilst providing the best standard of implementations. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to have a significant impact on the continued growth and development of the business, working with the latest tech market.
This role offers a hybrid working environment, a combination of REMOTE and FIELD based
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £60,000, dependant on skill set
- Car allowance
- Opportunity to up-skill with a MS Gold Partner
- Training in the latest version of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV product
Responsibilities will include
- Carrying out full end to end ERP implementation cycles
- Managing own workload and projects, working to high standards using the Microsoft SureStep methodology
- Providing implementation and training services to customers at their sites
My client is looking for candidate who can offer
- An excellent track record of implementing business application solutions, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV or a comparable ERP
- Knowledge of business processes, including industries such as Manufacturing and Distribution
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this MS Gold Partner opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to email@example.com