My client are a European Leader in cloud native managed services with a proven track record of helping organisations navigate their way through the public cloud, all at a large enterprise scale.
Over the last 9 months, they've gone through a huge period of expansion and have a number of requirements for Senior Cloud Advisors to sit within their Global Advisory team in the commercial side of the business.
As a Cloud Advisor, you'll get the chance to join their world class consulting team helping customers gain maximum benefits from the public cloud and will act as a trusted advisor where you will guide them on their journey to cloud transformation whilst also advising on areas such as TOM and organisational changes.
In order to be considered for this fantastic role, it would be great to have the following experience:
- Prior experience in consulting or global advisory firms
- Strong commercial experience, where you'll be able to understand business challenges
- High level knowledge of Public Cloud technology and other areas such as DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of high-level architecture with at least one hyperscaler (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Extensive track record in influencing high-level executives on the topic of public cloud journeys
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR