Software Developer - £40,000 - £45,000 - London (Partly Remote)
We are looking for a software developer who is looking to progress fast within their career to join a growing, talented software development team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Mid-level Developer to gain the experience necessary to become the best in their field. You will be sharing your expertise and best practice approaches when it comes to coding, CI/CD and how best to get your work across to customers/clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Some experience working in an Agile environment
- Good experience with Unit and Integration testing - TDD and BDD
- At least 2 year's commercial experience in Software Development
- C#, .NET
- ASP.NET, MVC
- ORM Framework experience
- Good experience with designing and implementing Web APIs / Rest APIs
Nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD , TeamCity or Octopus
- Experience with Cloud: preferably Azure
- VueJS or Blazor (or similar)
- Salary of up to £45,000 (potentially more depending on experience)
- 28 days holidays bank holidays ( option to buy and sell holidays)
- Generous Pension of up to 12%
- Generous sick pay
- Personal and Company bonus (discretionary)
- Flexi hours
We are holding interviews from the 22nd September 2021. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.