Senior UX Designer | London | Digital Consultancy | £45,000 - £60,000
I am engaged with an award-winning Digital Consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior UX Designer to be based out of the London area. They are extremely established in the technology space with offices across the UK and Europe, with this role being newly released and a key hire for them, due to its strategic placement within their portfolio of Public Sector and UK Government projects.
Taking up a position focused mainly on hands-on design, your role will see you embedded within their portfolio of work focusing on digital transformation and technology change for their Public Sector clients. You will be given the chance to work on enterprise-scale projects, using a diverse set of tools/technologies whilst also driving home Agile processes as and when required. Moreover, your role will see you support a number of larger and more strategic projects within the UK Government space, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the full project lifecycle.
Travel & Working Patterns
This role will be 100% remote until the end of the year but will take on a more hybrid form post-COVID, with 2/3 days' per week in the office and the remaining time spent at home. You will be expected to spend time on-site directly with the end customers (90% are in the Greater London/M25 area) so travel is a requirement.
In terms of their core expectations from you, rather than copying and pasting the JD, I have decided to pick out the key requirements below:
- E2E Design Experience - Ideally a hybrid mix of skills, encompassing the E2E process with understanding and knowledge of hands-on design principles, research and delivery.
- Stakeholder Management - Experience working directly with customers, with preference given to candidates from either a Consultancy or Digital Agency background.
- Design Tools - Experience working with industry-standard tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Agile - Knowledge and experience implementing and driving Agile methodologies.
So if you've read this advert and think 'this sounds pretty interesting' then why not apply? In order to do so, please contact me using the following methods:
- Telephone - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR.