Are you a hands-on Dynamics CRM developer and ready for your next assignment? Keep on reading!
- The Dynamics CRM assignment will be carried out in good cooperation with the current teams.
- The developer proactively thinks along with the users to make the system as simple and user-friendly as possible.
- The developer has thorough knowledge of the standard possibilities of Dynamics because the starting point is that customisation should be avoided where possible.
- The developer can design and develop based on Dynamics guidelines and best practices.
- The developer can work in accordance with Agile / Scrum methodology including working with backlogs and Scrum events such as stand-ups, refinement sessions and sprint schedules.
- The developer is used to thinking and operating within strict architecture and security guidelines.
- The developer ensures a thorough transfer to stakeholder.
- The developer contributes to user stories in refinement sessions of technical solution directions.
- The developer adheres to the requirements in the field of architecture and security as set by the client
- The developer proactively makes proposals for further optimisation
- Experience with API management
- Experience with creating a Build and Release pipeline in ADO
- Experience with making PowerShells
- Knowledge and experience working with multiple teams
What is in it for you?
- Initial contract of 12 months
- Competitive rate based on your experience
- 40 hours per week
- Currently fully remote, post-COVID still possibilities to work partially from home
- A chance to help our client with this exciting Dynamics CRM journey
31 202 41 85 31