We are looking for a Test Engineer in Bergen!
Joining an integration test team within an established company, you will bring a strong testing background and ability to drive discussions on product testability, establishing good routines together with the rest of the team
You will be testing web-based and desktop software, and your responsibilities can include:
* Performing integration testing and exploratory testing
* Creating manual test scenarios, covering positive and negative testing
* Understand complex setups, configure and test integrations between different components
* Accurately estimate testing tasks, effectively plan testing, and provide detailed information during test execution
* Test products in the cloud
* Automate tests when applicable
We are looking for you to have at least some of the following skills / experiences:
* 3 years of experience in manual testing
* 1 years of experience with test automation, automation frameworks and libraries
* Experience testing web-based applications and desktop applications
Any experience with cloud testing, or understanding of continuous integration systems is an advantage
There are lots of benefits on offer! Alongside a competitive salary, enhanced pension & insurances, and the equipment required for your role, you will also be part of a social & talented team where you are encouraged to experiment and develop your skills!
Relocation support is available for those outside of Bergen.
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com