The client is based in London and is a leading solutions provider to the investment community. We are looking for a talented Senior Developer to work within a highly experienced Debt Management team, building cutting edge, disruptive new technology. In this role, you be responsible for building and maintaining components, as well as ensuring the code is designed, built and tested to a high standard. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and take ownership of delivering solutions. You will be working towards tight deadlines and collaborating effectively with the a global team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analysing user requirements
- Designing, building and testing components and services for the projects
- Attending Scrum and team meetings
- Following Change Management process to get code release
Skills & Qualifications
- Agile, Scrum, TDD, CI/CD
- Deploying and running applications into the cloud, Azure
- Salary of up to £100,000
- Industry leading training
- Paid holidays Bank Holidays
- Annual trips away
We are holding interviews from the 10th of September apply now!