Junior & Mid-level Developer's - Finnish Speaking - Flexible remote work & 18 offices across Finland
Role & Responsibilities
- We think all of our team should be interested in training and improving - so we actively invest in accreditation's, which would be one part of the early time in this role.
- Focus on quality code - this role is far more focused than most with quality over speed of work, with a positive, team environment focused on producing quality projects.
- Participate in code-reviews, challenges and other team training events.
- Focus on the continuous development on a library of products. You will have influence for the projects you work early, with a focus on adding value and giving a great customer experience from these products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Know at least the basics from C#, ASP.NET, .NET or other similar technologies.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Beneficial to have a Bachelor's OR Master's Degree.
- Fluent Finnish speaking
- Have a positive, learning mentality.
- Excellent working environment for both Junior and Mid level Developer's to work with patient colleagues, with changing, challenging projects to work with.
- Excellent benefits are offered, including some of the best holiday entitlement in this market.
- Support for accreditation's and training, both technical and professional skills.
- Work with a modern technology stack.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - or apply!