Our client prides themselves on their culture and the value of their work. Based in Melbourne this non-for-profit company understands the need of their customers and their employees. Not only are your skills valued but your attitude and personality is really valued for its contribution to the company culture.
The primary role of the Developer will be to provide both technical support in the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics CRM. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your worth ethic as you will be working with other related technologies during the project roll out.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain, configure & develop Dynamics 365 CRM & Azure integration's
- Work within a structured project environment and meet deadlines
- Have a flexible attitude in dealing with problems within a unique environment
- Project management
- Maintain existing solutions whilst providing system improvements
- Provide support during the CRM launch and deliver a road-map to help integrate unique business requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in building/maintaining SSRS and Power BI reports.
- An ability to work withing a small team
- Experience working on full cycle implementation of Dynamics 365
- Demonstrable knowledge in Data processing
- Core knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules
- Experience working with; Azure, Agile/SCRUM, JSON/REST & SOAP
- Great company culture
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career growth potential
- Competitive salary package
- Training opportunities
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577