Our client is looking to hire an experienced software engineer to join their team following a recent influx of billions of dollars worth of investments.
They have built a subscription service that has garnered a global audience of around 150 million users! As they now look to incorporate 5G and live streaming into their offerings, they are in need of a senior DevOps engineer to come on board and help overcome the complex challenges all companies face when scaling up their infrastructure for new markets.
Offering a great work environment that encourages knowledge sharing, learning new applications for technology, and exposure to some of the most talented software engineers in the region, this is a fantastic opportunity for any software engineers looking to add a global project to their portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a very technically challenging role that will change from day-to-day, as you respond in real time to input from our client's customers and keep low latency and ensure that servers remain close to end users so games run smoothly
- The role will involve a blend of traditional development and more modern DevOps work, working primarily on the back-end
- Successful candidates will be involved in helping expand and streamline the current product as they continue their expansion into streaming and 5G
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of professional experience working with Jenkins, Docker, Ansible
- Experienced in managing large, distributed networks (preferably KVM-based!)
- Database design (DynamoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch) is also highly beneficial
- Opportunities to work with the best software engineering talent in the region
- Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
- Strong insurance and pension package, Gym/wellbeing allowance