Nigel Frank International have partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner who have a had a huge influx in Cloud projects resulting in the need for additional skilled 2nd Line Support Engineers.
They're looking for someone who has strong understanding of the Office 365 suite who can work efficiently on projects whilst also learning the Azure side and eventually becoming a cloud specialist.
This is an ideal role for ambitious people who really want to grow their cloud career within the business. This Partner have a great team culture and regularly host fun days such as sports related activities and tech related workshops directly with Microsoft.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Modern Workplace Office 365 Engineer
- Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skillset and stay up to date with market
- A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into a specialist role
- An opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner and gain training directly from Microsoft
- Experience in a support role
- Confident with a range of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft 365 (Sharepoint, Teams, One Drive, Exchange Online, Outlook)
- Skilled within PowerShell Scripting
- Strong on-prem infrastructure knowledge and the use of virtualisation tools
- Advanced 365 / Azure AD Configuration and management including Intune & AutoPilot, Single Sign On, MFA, conditional access rules, security and compliance
- Great communication skills - ideally worked with a range of customers
- Any relevant certs such as Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, Azure Fundamentals, Azure DevOps
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/