MS Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Developer - REMOTE
This Midwest Client is looking to bring on more resources to spearhead a large implementation from one CRM system to Dynamics CRM/D365 CE online starting with a Developer with 5 years of experience under their belt. This role has wonderful exposure to the Power Platform and the latest versions of Dynamics. An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Power Automate and has lead cloud-based implementations. D365 CE v9.0 and up is preferred but not required!
This organization is eager to have a new member join their collaborative team to be a SME on all their Dynamics centric projects. If that is you, let's connect!
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and/or extending Dynamics 365 CE out of the box components, including solution deployment and management
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software developer in all aspects of full lifecycle development
- Extensive experience with model driven apps and extending capabilities using scripting or building custom controls
- D365 CRM automation of user privileges using Flows, custom development or other tools
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation configuration, development and implementation experience
- SQL data integration tools for the D365 CRM cloud-based platform (i.e. KingswaySoft or similar)
- Understanding software development life cycle concepts
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Basic Benefits included - Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k match
- Fully remote
If you or someone you know is interested let's connect!
Contact me at:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!