Senior Dynamics CRM/365 CE Developer, Surrey, £75,000, Insurance, D365, Power Platform & Azure, In-house development team
A global insurance provider are looking for a Senior D365 CE Developer to join their growing in-house Dynamics development team. The role is predominately home based with 1 day per week on site in a Surrey office location.
You will join an in-house development team working under a development manager, alongside another senior developer and with several junior/mid-level developers on the team. You will work hands on to build out and develop new features in Dynamics utilising Power Platform and Azure functions to deliver innovative solutions. On top of working hands on with Dynamics you will also help mentor and train up the junior/mid-level developers alongside the other senior developer.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration and extending Dynamics with custom plugins
- Knowledge of Power Platform
- Knowledge of Azure functions is advantageous
- Strong team working ability - experience mentoring junior developers
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.