Job title: SQL Developer
Job type: Perm
Location: 100% remote anywhere in SA
Are you looking for the opportunity to work within one of the best industries in South Africa? Where you will gain exposure to the latest technologies and work in a fast paced environment? Would you like to use your extensive T-SQL/SQL skills in a new environment that positively impacts people's lives? Sound interesting? Keep reading..
My client is seeking intermediate and senior SQL Developers to join their growing team!
The Job Role:
- You will use the clients tracking system and you will be responsible for identifying drawbacks and make appropriate improvements, however you also will identify existing problems and implement appropriate solutions.
- You will have interactions with clients' business analysts to establish requirements for new enhancements. Analyse these requirements in order to build new business functions or enhance existing ones using T-SQL, to ensure that quality work is delivered in accordance with the client's specification.
- You will be Testing of various procedures and their interactions.
- Resolving support queries that are logged on the clients "issue log" system.
- Analyse and resolve any system errors originating from the database.
- Query optimization.
- Writing of reports and creating report templates.
- Data conversion, and data cleansing will be required at times. Knowledge of SSIS would be
- 5 years' experience with T-SQL, SQL Server
- An understanding of SSIS would be beneficial
- An understanding of DBA would be beneficial
- Understand the fundamentals relational database design.
- Understand the fundamentals of indexing
- Knowledge of finance (Accounting and Investments) is beneficial
- IT related B.Com or B.Sc degree.
- 100% remote working always anywhere in South Africa
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to new projects and latest technologies.
If interested do not hesitate to get In touch and lets set up a virtual coffee, I wish you the best of luck with your application!
Send all applications to the below: