Developer/ Data Analyst - SQL, ETL, SSRS
Salary- Up to £45,000 Depending on experience.
You will be apart of a software company specialising in providing data services and solutions with in the insurance sector. The clients will include brokers, insurers and insurance software providers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside BI developers in analysing data sources, producing specs, mapping requirements, and solution implementations.
- Owning the development and optimisation of ETL processes and producing complex SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Developing and maintaining the data layer of our solutions using T-SQL
- Experience with T-SQL, Producing scripts and stored procedures
- Data Analysis, transformation and Mapping.
- Experience with the ETL process and the ability to analyse existing ETL.
- Familiarity with SSIS, SSRS, MS Excel
- Salary- £45,000
- Remote Working