Azure Architec - 3 Months - Outside IR35 - Essex
Location - Essex
Rate - £525 OUTSIDE IR35
Duration - 3 Months with scope for extension
Start - Immediate
My client, a reputable consultancy who have worked with enterprise-scale clients, are looking for an experienced Azure Architect to join them for an initial 3 month contract; with scope for extension highly likely.
- Good knowledge of Azure Active Directory & Identity Management on Azure
- Hands on experience to define Role Base Access and Privileged Access & Identity Management.
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory - AAD connect.
- Managing Internal, External and Guest user accounts
- Create, Configure and maintain IAM policies as per the security requirements.
- Certificate management and Troubleshooting.
- Integrating applications on Azure with the help of connectors.
- Managing Application access related request and Troubleshooting.
- Renew, Update, and troubleshoot certificate related issues.
- Onboarding/ Offboarding applications on AADB2B and AADB2C platforms
- Good understanding single sign-on and multi-factor authentication on Azure (Azure B2B and B2C)
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Azure B2C and B2B issues.
- Application access through Mobile using SSO and Troubleshooting issues related to same.
- MFA roll-out and troubleshooting.
- Handling all client calls for connecting technologies - Security, IAM, SSO, Application Integration and other important calls as per the business requirement.
- Sound knowledge on all authentication SSO protocols (SAML,WS-Fed, Oauth, OpenId connect)
- Good Knowledge on Artifact Bindings, Attribute Mapping and defining custom attributes for application access.
- Good knowledge on ITIL process along with IAM Life Cycle Management.
- Experience on ticketing tools like ITSM, BMC Remedy and ServiceNow
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Annie Monisse by phone on 0203 868 5028 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today.