A Dynamics CRM Project Manager is required by my Gold Partner client in London. This is a role for someone who considers themselves a CRM specialist and who's well versed in the full Project Management lifecycle, as the project requires someone to be involved in the end-to-end delivery.
Their client is implementing Dynamics 365 across the whole business. The project will involve data migration and integration with third party applications as well as other MS products, and front end web applications and services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Experience with the full project management lifecycle including requirements gathering and vendor selection
- Experience leading a project as part of a wider digital transformation, ideally working with web development teams and defining digital strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- Dynamics CRM experience is essential - up to version 365 online
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Project Management Qualifications are desirable
Phone: 44 (0)203 808 7296 (ext 7296)
Address: 6th Floor, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street, London, EC3R 5AZ, United Kingdom