Remote D365 Business Central Support Analyst - $95k
Our client is a public accounting firm with a rapidly expanding Microsoft Dynamics consulting practice who has recently brought in experienced leadership from the Partner channel to drive their growing business.
As they have recently completed several large Business Central implementations, with more to come, they are now looking for an ERP Support Analyst to play a key role in working with customers on help desk, training, and data analysis processes.
Your New Company:
- A Top 40 CPA Firm in the country who has been in business for over 30 years!
- Customer centric organization who puts hospitality and maintaining strong client relationships as a top priority
- Has a diverse portfolio of independently managed companies, and most recently has put a major investment into Microsoft Dynamics
- A firm believer in work life balance and treating employees as family
Your New Role:
- Help Desk support for Dynamics 365 Business Central customers. Triage of new Help Desk tickets, root cause analysis, answering questions and providing technical assistance for problems.
- Follow up on support issues escalated to Microsoft Support, Network Engineering and Implementation Consultants.
- Prepare release notes and communications to customers and consultants about the monthly and semi-annual software updates and upgrades.
- Assist customers with the process of cleaning, transformation and loading data into Business Central.
- Test software customizations and data configuration to ensure they meet functional and business requirements.
- Discovery to find ISV solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Additional tasks as requested by Implementation Consultants in support of new customer implementations or ongoing support.
- Configure Role Centers, Business Central Dashboards, Pages and user permissions.
- Create and revise existing dashboards and reports using native Business Central functionality and BI Tools such as, Power BI, Jet Reports and Solver.
What You'll Need:
- Experience with D365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV also a plus
- Implementation and post-go live training and support knowledge
- Jet Reports, Power BI or Solver Data Warehouse configuration and Report writing experience.
- SSRS experience
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work independently with great results.
Don't miss out!
Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt 646-540-7521 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.