AZURE DevOps Engineer - £55,000-£75,000-UK-Mainly remote
The company looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer is a leading provider of digital services and solutions for clients. This company is a global consultancy mainly focused on the Microsoft platform. The company is looking for Azure DevOps professionals to join their team due to a high demand in the current market. This company has over 30,000 connected clients across the globe and are looking to expand this number by hiring you!
The role you will be in:
- Dealing with clients that host in Azure, this will include building and maintaining infrastructure solutions
- Work with a number of clients in different industries by delivering solutions with Active Directory, Windows, Linux and different Cloud.
Your day to day tasks:
- Deploy azure solutions in networking, storage and security
- Implement systems as well as design and support them
- Identify improvements
- Working on large projects that involve client cloud transformations.
What you need in your character:
- Most importantly enjoy dealing with tech! This involves enjoying solving complex challenges as well as looking for improved solutions
- Be able to work in a highly dynamic environment
What you need skill wise:
- Being able to deploy Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Have some experience in Terraform or Azure ARM or PowerShell DSC
- Azure Infrastructure
- Azure DevOps - CI/CD
- Az-100 and Az-101
Benefits you will be getting:
- Over 80 hours of paid training per year to get your certifications
- Private medical cover
- Being able to progress in your career and achieve your desired career aspirations