Business Intelligence Developer - Stockholm
One of the largest companies in the Nordic retail market with over 2.5 million members, they have annual turnover of 3.5 billion SEK and annual online growth of around 40%.
With all this data coming in they need a talented BI Developer to support this! This role will allow you to shape their BI platform whilst working alongside talented professionals.
They have recently switched to a completely cloud based environment based on Azure Synapse, Data Factory and Power BI. Other tools and technologies they work with include SQL, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Drive Proof of Concepts in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining the central data warehouse solution (design, development and testing)
- Create new and improve current data structures and data pipeline performance
- Drive and contribute to the BI and DW innovation
- Managing solutions tests (unit and integration testing) and transition to production
- Developing and improving guidelines and rules to support the community
Don't miss it - get in touch today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 46 8 502 425 47 or alternatively just message me on here!
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft-recruitment. To find more opportunities for BI experts, visiting address www.nigelfrank.com.
MS Business Intelligence / MS BI / Business Intelligence / Data Engineering / Azure / BI / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / SQL / T-SQL / MS SQL Server / SQL Server / ETL / OLAP / QlikView / Tableau / Cognos / BI Developer / Stockholm / Sweden