Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Developer- Arizona
This global tech giant is looking towards the future, disrupting and changing how our world uses and produces its energy.
You will be a Microsoft AX Developer, responsible for all things X relating to writing, improving, troubleshooting code, and working closely with our Functional and Solutions teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with ERP project managers, analysts, and external partners to support our aggressive D365 F&O pathway for 2021 and beyond.
- Test all unique customization before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, and flow charts.
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience with software development, configuration and system maintenance.
- Highly proficient in Dynamics AX development and customization, X , and AIF
- 3 years expertise with MS Dynamics collaboration portal Lifecycle Services(LCS
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Come and boost your career with this amazing opportunity!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.