Senior DevOps Engineer - £70,000 - £80,000 - Fleet (Partly Remote)
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join an exciting, collaborative company based in Fleet. You will be reporting into the IT Manager and be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of all hosted environments and infrastructure within the business. Additionally, you will play an integral part in defining the organisations DevOps processes, tooling and environments - particularly with Azure DevOps. You will also be assisting in expanding the DevOps function through recruitment and training.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing and operating Cloud environment - both Azure and AWS - for hosting the organisations products for internal and external use
- Implementing CI/CD
- Launching and delivering brand new SaaS offering, while collaborating with the businesses Strategy and Innovation, as well as Development and Product Management.
- Creating healthy monitoring and alerting for managed services
- Developing ITIL practices for hosted services together with active management in an ISMAS program
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 year's experience as a Software Developer with a good understanding and experience on Agile practices
- Strong experience with commercial software, working in a secure environment or highly regulated business domain
- Good experience with CI/CD tooling
- Good understanding of Cloud based hosting options, particularly with Azure and AWS
- Good understanding of ITIL frameworks
- Salary of up to £80,000 (potentially more for the right candidate)
- 25 days holidays bank holidays
- Discounted Gym and Memberships
- Vouchers and discounted outings for family and friends
- Company annual weekend away
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan now on 0203 868 5192 to hear more about this role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.