Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Developer - Remote
Our client in the Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation Sector is looking to bring on a 100% remote Senior Dynamics 365 Developer with 5 years' experience to join their team! This is a global company with their headquarters located in the Virginia area.
- Development, writing customisations, troubleshooting and testing Dynamics CRM/D365 CE software within the company
- Review requirements, analysis and providing recommendations to business analysts
- Close collaboration with teammates to ensure timely implementation
- Support for production, deployment, tickets and issues
- 5 years of software development
- Proven experience with Dynamics 365 development
- D365 OnPrem experience (preferred)
- Prior customization experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 100% remote
- Growth opportunities
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (646) 540-7514!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-646-540-7514 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.