Senior BI Consultant - Azure Data Platform - Helsinki - Finnish speaking
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the partners to plan, advise and implement a company-wide change, focusing on offering all of their solutions using Azure and Power BI.
- Experience communicating and training a team would be appreciated.
- After the main planning stage of this change is done, you will be hands-on as the Senior figure implementing changes for our existing clients.
- Planning to expand in to more markets after this where you will have a lot of influence. Driving the team to high standards of practice.
- Don't only have technical expertise, we want great communicators who can understand a business needs, and advise/consult to a high standard how our solutions can improve their processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Data Factory, SSIS, SQL experience (Azure experience required)
- It is beneficial if you have an understanding of business / financial processes (Either through study of accounting or through professional experience)
- Power BI Experience
- An up-beat and entrepreneurial personality
- Fluency in Finnish & English
- No bureaucracy with a great team spirit.
- Projects are short, so you will have less obstacles and delays with your projects.
- Depending on experience, potential to become a Partner of the company.
- Be responsible for transitioning a companies whole service into Azure.
- Customer satisfaction has been superb.
- Casual dress in the office.
- Beers and Playstation on a Friday is quite routine.
- Fun family culture.
If you have any questions, please apply or email email@example.com