Dynamics CRM/365 CE Technical Business Analyst, £75,000, Financial Services, Greenfield build
A globally backed, financial services start up are looking for a D365 CE Technical Business Analyst to join their in-house IT team. The role is office based in East London and paying £75,000.
The unique offering of this role is to take an out of the box D365 solution, build it out and tailor it to a niche area of financial services, lending management. Once the system has been created, it will then be sold to other financial services provider, as the first of its kind readymade lending management solution built in D365.
You will bridge the gap between key stakeholders and an offshore development team, gathering and translating requirements to pass to the software developers. You will lead workshops and liaise with department heads to define requirements to optimise performance. You will scope, design and build out features on the system, working hands on configuring Dynamics.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- Experience gathering and translating requirements
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience providing support and training on Dynamics
- Comfortable liaising with an offshore development team
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.