An excellent opportunity has arisen with a Global Partner for a Cloud Architect.
You will be responsible for providing project implementation services, design and solution and architecture specifically around Azure and Office 365 to all clients.
Our client is a highly regarded, award winning company that provides high-level support to recognised businesses, and are continuously expanding.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide Senior architecture level design and solutions on project implementation services to clients
- Provide high quality, customer centric communication throughout the project lifecycle
- Training and support where included in scope to the specified standards
- Transition of projects from the technical solutions team into implementation phase
- Transition of projects from implementation phase to business as usual, including definition and delivery of technical documentation
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office 365; Exchange On-line - EMS and Teams
- Switches, Firewalls, Routers and UPS
- Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation Software - VMWare and / or Hyper-V
- Email, Web and Cloud App Security Filtering & Antivirus Services
- Training / Certifications / Exam courses
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Company / Personal Bonus Scheme