You will be able to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. Get the chance to create the Architecture and high-level design artefacts. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore teams.
You will have the opportunity to work within a company that is growing rapidly and offering learning potential that is not seen often. Given the opportunity to learn relevant skills within cyber security that will lead to you being considered a leading expert in Azure Cyber Security such as Sentinel, Qradar, Splunk.
- £80 000 - £100 000
- Health care
- 20% bonus
Role & Responsibilities
- Expertise in Cyber security (SIEM)
- Requirements gathering, Design, Implementation Plan and Operationalization
- Experience with Sentinel (Desirable)
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience with Azure
- Proven Cyber security Architect experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are this interests you, get in contact with me via phone call ( 44 (0)203 994 0903) or email my at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK