Technical Solutions Architect - Remote-Microsoft AX/D365
A well-establish Microsoft Gold partner that is currently working on some new exciting projects in multiple industries right now.
Responsible for the Technical Architecture overall technical areas of the project to ensure the overall solution is of the highest standard possible within the scope, time-line and budget for the project
Identifies work effort and estimates required by the technical team to complete their activities and partners with the Project Management team to ensure their completion
In this position you will:
- Lead technical discussions with the project steering committee providing strategic vision and oversight.
- Partner with the Functional Solutions Architect to ensure the functional solution can be delivered technically
- Collaborate and work closely with the Functional Solutions Architect to understand and deliver the overall scope and approach
- Design all Technical Deliverables
- Ensures the technical team is utilizing the Development Guidelines and best practices
- 2 years of Technical & Functional knowledge, using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 4.0, AX 2009, AX 2012, R1/R2/R3 and D365)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Dynamics Certifications.
- 8 years of previous experience in software implementation, in the capacity of a Functional Consultant.
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience gathering requirements and producing quality technical design documentation.
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-540-7465.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7465; Please ask for Andrew Bavaro, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!