The Client is seeking Senior Consultants to join their dynamic team and growing company.
*Candidates must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
IF this is your next move please reach out to L.email@example.com
Position Title: Senior Cloud Consultant
The consultant provides business process engineering services and brings a strong blend of advanced technology and business acumen to customers. The candidate combines essential elements from technologies, processes and methodologies to help customers innovate and modernize their IT. This includes leading, coaching, mentoring and implementing customer improvement project related to cloud strategy and governance, application innovation and modernization, modern engineering / DevOps, and Analytics and AI. Consultants lead on all aspects of customer team improvement, including: process analysis, vision elaboration, solution architecting and definition, project inception and management, implementation, testing, deployment and operation. In addition, successful candidates have experience participating in several simultaneous projects and always maintain utmost professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Make customers successful and better at developing software!
- Perform consulting services helping customers modernizing/innovating their IT using Microsoft Azure services such as IaaS, PaaS, Azure DevOps, GitHub and other services part of Microsoft's portfolio or open-source development technologies. Consultant is expected to be a specialist in one or more of four services pillars:
- Cloud strategy and governance- To securely accelerate customer business value with the cloud by performing services such as: migration and adoption strategy, enterprise governance strategy implementation, and containerization strategy and implementation.
- Application innovation and modernization- To speed customer value delivery with modern technologies and architectures by performing services such as: application portfolio analysis, modern application architecture and implementation, custom/greenfield development, and application containerization.
- Modern engineering / DevOps- To achieve faster time to market through DevOps and Agile approaches by performing services such as: DevOps / Agile transformation, DevOps practices modernization and DevOps toolset migration, customization and implementation.
- Analytics and AI - To innovate and make customers smarter by transforming their applications and data into real intelligence with services such as: AI adoption and strategy elaboration, advanced analytics architecture and implementation, operationalization of data and AI pipelines, elaboration and implementation of trusted data fabric platform and services.
- Provide technical pre-sales services to customers and participate in the creation of customer proposals, statement of work (SOWs) and project scoping calls.
- When not fully allocated to projects, participate and lead:
- Business development or marketing activities (webinars, demos, in-person sessions, blogs, etc.) sometimes in collaboration with business partners such as Microsoft.
- Internal project activities (new services elaboration, internal tools development, lunch and learn, etc.)
- Personal development activities including obtaining certifications.
- Acquire technical and domain expertise on new and emerging IT platform functionalities and best practices and contribute in creating consulting packages to be delivered to clients.
In addition, due to the nature of the work, you will be expected to travel to customer locations (i.e., on site). Overall, you can travel up to 25% of your working time over a year period. Note that some periods might include more intense traveling followed by period with less or no travelling. In cases where travelling to customer for more than a week, the consultant always come back home for the weekend.