Xamarin Developer - Uusimaa/Full Remote - In-house Development
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of Mobile software for our products, and also the tooling and testing of our system and software.
- We hope you would help us to design and deliver new system features that require cross-platform development.
- Support internal product support team and customer developers with the system knowledge.
- Follow and contribute to best practices and with documentation and testing.
- Work closely with our technical development and management teams to improve our long-term technology results.
- You will also have close technical cooperation with our customers to analyse and solve integration and field problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Great hands-on experience in Objective-C and preferably also with Xamarin, Android, Git and discipline of SW development processes.
- Strong professional experience with mobile development (iOS, Xamarin, Android)
- Capable of producing high-quality designs and implementations with good documentation skills.
- Good communication.
- High quality standards, a focus on clean coding, ability to work autonomously on complex tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree is beneficial.
- Fluent in English, Finnish would be positive also.
- Work with advanced IT (including Cloud and iOT Development) and tools and have a modern working environment.
- Extensive healthcare included alongside other great benefits.
- Flat hierarchy and a great team culture.
- Innovative company with high profile, interesting projects.
If you have any questions about this positions, please apply or email email@example.com