Nigel Frank International have partnered with a global leader in Digital Transformation who require a Microsoft 365 Solution Archiect to join their UK Professional Services Team. The role is for someone who has a real aptitude for technology and enjoys delivering world class solutions to customers.
You will be responsible for working closely with the customer to understand their requirement and identify their future goals in order to produce and deliver the best solution for the customer.
The Microsoft 365 Consultant will be conducting implementations and migrations to the cloud and driving user adoption across Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Enterprise Mobility, Security and more). Working alongside the Practice Lead you will be go to advisory consultant for M365 with a focus on pre-sales as well as delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Microsoft 365 solutions
- Running technical workshops covering various technologies
- Commitment to staying up to date with new to market technologies to deliver industry best practice service offerings
- Delivery of technology specific presentations to both large seminars and smaller workshop environments
- Convert requirements into real life solutions
- Experience in a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Experience of a range of Microsoft technologies including:
- In-depth experience of the following technologies:
-Microsoft Windows (versions 7 to 10)
-OneDrive for Business
-ConfigMgr Current Branch
-Intune (Configure Profiles, Compliance Policies, Enrolment)
-Azure AD Connect
-Power Platform/Power Automate/Power Apps (desirable)
-Windows 10 Security Features (BiTLocker, Credential Guard, Device Guard, AppLocker etc)
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Technical Consultant who's looking to make the transition into a Pre-Sales Consultant. Offering a flexible work pattern and a generous OTE on top of a competitive base salary.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/