Home Based - CRM Manager - £55K
A non-for-profit membership body are looking for a CRM Manager to join their in-house team.
The right candidate will take responsibility or the system and have a solid understanding of how to customise and configure the system to optimise functionality. You will be responsible for gathering requirements and providing 1st and 2nd line support to end users. You will then train users on the functionalities of D365 CE and CRM. You will manage a team of 2 that you will train and support when required.
This role will be remote based with occasional on site requirements in Bracknell.
For this role, you should have:
- Extensive experience using MS Dynamics CRM and D365.
- Experience with the customisation, configuration and implementation of D365 CE.
- Confident in providing ongoing 1st and 2nd line support of Dynamics CRM.
- Experience with managing and training a small team.
- Excellent communication to train end users on the functionalities of the system and to manage relationships with partners .
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me by calling 0191 338 6644 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.