Azure Integration Architect - Finland - Finnish speaking - 100% Remote work available
This role would be working for an extremely stable and long-established company that are about to enter a period of new projects and for this, experienced Azure Architect's are required.
You would be using very modern technologies on a daily basis and have the focus for the work on quality rather than speed. You would be brought on board to help scale their products within the cloud as they go through this period of growth.
The ideal people for this would need to be able to focus on project architecture as well as being very hands-on with implementing those ideas.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design architectures that are in line with business needs - then develop them.
- Communicate and work effectively with the existing team and occasionally sub-contractors where necessary.
- To focus on high quality work over speed, using the below tech.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally experienced Technical Architect.
- Experience with Azure PaaS (Logic Apps, Data Factory, API Management etc.)
- CI/CD beneficial - they also use Azure Devops.
- Fluent Finnish speaking and writing.
- Main focus is on quality rather than putting pressure for immediate results, leading to a better working environment.
- Excellent holiday options, especially for those with a lot of experience.
- Extremely stable role and company.
- 100% remote work available - so any fluent Finnish speak can apply.