ETL Developer - West Sussex - £35-40k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the office based in West Sussex for at least one day per working week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role. This organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A fantastic financial organisation based in the West Sussex area are looking for a talented ETL developer to join their expanding Data Analytics team.
In this role your responsibilities will be varied and challenging. You will work as part of a large team and be responsible for all aspects of ETL development. Generally, your day-to-day duties will include:
- Building, developing and maintaining ETL processes both on premise and in MS Azure.
- Assist in developing the teams understanding of these processes.
- Identify areas for process improvement and act upon them.
- Assist in validating data for use in reporting.
- Define requirements for data stores and flows working with customers and project managers.
- Troubleshoot issues where required.
- Work closely with other teams in the wider business to ensure objectives are delivered upon.
- Act as a technical expert on ETL development within the team.
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies and relevant data protection legislation.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Strong experience with ETL Development using SSIS
- Strong experience using SQL Server
- A solid understanding of working in a cloud environment
- Awareness of reporting technology such as Power BI
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.