Business Analyst/ Project Manager- London- Up to £75K
My exciting new client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst/ Project Manager. My Client's data powers strategy and decision making for their clients, working across retail, leisure, out-of-home media, investment, property and financial services. . My client also offers a range of benefits including: Base salary up to £65K, Holidays: 27 days per calendar year (plus English public holidays), Employer pension contributions of 3% on pensionable earnings, Cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing in the office, Access to a Retailer discount scheme, Social Committee with various regular social events.
- Demonstrable business analysis skills on greenfield projects as well as system transformation
- Experience in working with third party software suppliers
- Ability to communicate well with internal project stakeholders as well as clients
- Proven experience as an Agile certified practitioner
- Excellent knowledge of software development cycle and agile methodologies.
- Must have a technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the product
- Able to anticipate and identify critical technical obstacles, and to make accurate technology decisions when working with developers
- Understanding of databases and data query languages (SQL server) highly desirable.
- Proven experience of software testing principals
- 4 years minimum commercial experience
- Track record of system transformation as well as greenfield projects business analysis
- Agile project management experience
There are limited interview slots available so don't delay in applying.
If you or anyone you know may be interested please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any further information feel free to drop me an email or give me a call on 02033199595