Job Title: Senior Developer - Business Intelligence
Location: Remote/ CPT
Are you dynamic, motivated and passionate about developing high-quality Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, with the track record to prove it? Are you also interested in working in the Education Sector? Do you see yourself as capable of supporting a drive to increase the value of BI to an institution?
My client is seeking a Senior Developer - Business Intelligence to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the role
- Data modeling
- Designing, documenting, testing, tuning and delivering new or revised Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) logic for data delivery to the warehouse
- Managing projects of varying scale and impact
- Report development
- ensuring data quality in my clients data warehouse.
- 5+ years' experience
- A degree or recognised IT qualification at NQF level 7 or higher (or level 6 with additional relevant experience)
- 3+ years' progressive development experience in an environment supporting BI/reporting and at least two years of ETL experience, ideally with Business Objects Data Services.
- Project management experience
- SQL development
- Experience and familiarity with data warehouse concepts and dimensional modelling
- Knowledge of relational databases experience in SQL development
- Experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence reporting and data visualization tools like Power BI and SAP Lumira will be a bonus
- Remote working available
- Performance Bonus
- Medical and Pension available
- Competitive salary