Senior Software Engineer - C# / .NET / MVC - London
I'm currently working with a globally recognised organisation who are looking to add to their Engineering team. My client boast a highly skilled workforce which is over 100,000 globally which is spread across over 100 countries world wide. Despite being such a large organisation, they have managed to maintain that family feel environment. The successful applicant will be using the latest technologies to create best in class solutions.
This is a salaried role paying up to £80,000 depending on the experience. You can expect a comprehensive benefits package which includes a bonus structure, flexi-working, holidays and plenty more.
They pride themselves on working closely with all of their employees to understand what their long term aspirations are. They then signpost their training and development in order to help them reach their goals.
As part of this role you will be involved in some of the following areas...
- Design, document and implement solutions in alignment with the product roadmap.
- Deliver code based and non-code based technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Investigate, design, develop and document new solutions as required.
- Translate business requirements and roadmaps into tangible technology capabilities.
- Architect new solutions ensuring they address all functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide assistance to the business and team during the requirements gathering phases.
- Assist with the development and documentation of agreed standards and processes
I am looking for the following experience...
- Extensive history working within a Software development / Engineering rol
- Experience of working with C#, .NET, MVC, SQL
- Ideally some experience of any Front-End Framework such as React JS
- Experience of working projects throughout the full SDLC
This is a great opportunity for Development professionals to join a leader in their field and work along side specialists where they will be encouraged to bounce ideas off of as well as learn from! Successful applicants will be getting their teeth stuck into some of the most exciting projects the market has to offer. Do not miss out on this fantastic position as my client is interviewing NOW!
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Taz Shahid on 0191 338 7551