Dynamics AX/D365 Solution Architect - Remote - c£120k
I am actively representing a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner as they look to grow to their award winning practice with an experienced Solution Architect.
Previously celebrated as the UK's Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the year, this fantastic opportunity will enable a motivated professional to lead the delivery of numerous greenfield D365 F&SCM implementations across a host of interesting, enterprise level clients.
My client offers a modern and forward thinking approach to the partner implementation consultancy model. Furthermore, this flexible, home based role will require occasional travel to customer sites when required, however, expenses will be provided for all travel and this will fluctuate depending on the phase of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading the solution process for D365 F&O - key involvement in high level scoping, project architecture
- Previous project involvement - ensuring sufficient end to end implementation delivery in line with customers requirements
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level
- Ensure the development of key alliance partner relationships
Skills & Qualification
- Previous experience as a Dynamics AX/D365 Solution Architect or Lead Consultant
- Extensive, end to end functional implementation cycle expertise
- Previous partner based/consultancy experience is desirable
- Stakeholder management experience with an ability to lead several project teams
- Competitive base salary (experience dependent)
- Company bonus structure
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday days
- Company benefit package including pension, private healthcare and life assurance
- Diverse channel of Dynamics D365 projects
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!