* Develop, maintain, and enhance Systems Integration services for the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) in a desktop/laptop operating environment following Microsoft feature update cycles
* Support infrastructure such as Active Directory, Group Policy and login scripts.
* Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
* Windows OS Patch management, Windows OS Feature & Security updates and Hardware certification
* Provide support and advice to colleagues and level 2 team members through one on one training and create knowledge articles.
* Maintain enterprise level security hardening for devices and security policies
* Providing Solution and estimates for RFPs.
* Driving automation and improving end user experience on device refresh and OS updates
German C1, English B2, Enterprise Release management expertise for Windows components, Microsoft SCCM and/or Intune, MOE / SOE, Task Sequence (PowerShell scripting), Windows Image management, Servicing and Advanced Group Policy Management, Windows OS related Hardware certification, BIOS management and troubleshooting knowledge, Security, Anti-Virus and End Point Management, Microsoft Analytics, Windows OS Patch management, M365 implementation, Migration & Maintenance, Windows OS& Office Feature & Security updates and Application Packaging, Intune co-management
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* Work in a Global delivery environment
* Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
* Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
* Ability to work independently, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions
* German (B2/C1), English
This company is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.